Monday, December 6, 2010

One more day

Cataclysm is practically here and all the hard work and effort you have put into getting ready is about to pay off. Personally, I have a nice pile of Saronite I bought at vendor price back before my computer died that I plan on slowly putting back into the market in as many forms as I can.  I also have saved a few more items just to see how things play out.  I am not, however, as prepared as I could be.  The two month absence could not have come at a worse time.  To make up for this I have been preparing my toon for a Mining frenzy on opening night.

I plan on leveling mining as fast as possible and then reaping the awards.  I found a guide for power leveling my mining on http://kaliope.crafterstome.com/.  Kaliope has an outstanding site and blog that contains everything you will ever need to know about professions.  I highly suggest you go check it out.

So what are you planning on doing opening night?  Leave a comment and let me know whether you are like me and will gather until your eyes bleed, or if you prefer to do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment